Carolina Panthers running backs ranked No. 16 in league by ESPN

Carolina Panthers running backs ranked No. 16 in league by ESPN

douhua2233
A few days ago Wes Horton Jersey , ESPN’s Mike Clay ranked the running back depth charts of all 32 NFL teams (Insider required), and the Panthers running back committee for 2018 was listed in the middle of the pack. Let’s take a look at what Clay had to say about Carolina’s running game.My takeI think 16th is a little off from where the Panthers should rank, especially if you factor in Cam Newton’s contributions to the running game. I know the point of Clay’s ranking was to specifically point out the production from the backfield, but Newton is so important to Carolina’s success I think he should be included. With Newton’s production added in Cheap Luke Kuechly Jersey , I believe the Panthers’ rushing attack would rank higher than No. 16 in the league. However, it’s not a huge insult to have them ranked there, so it’s not really worth getting in a tizzy over.What do you think, Panthers fans? Where would you rank Carolina’s backfield? Is No. 16 overall too high Cheap Christian McCaffrey Jersey , too low, or just right? Share your thoughts with us!Panthers 2018 season opener countdown: 60 days to go We are 60 days away from the beginning of the Carolina Panthers 2018 season. That means today we take a closer look at one of the most surprising players from last season, Daryl Williams.Daryl Williams, Right TackleBioHeight: 6’6”Weight: 330 lbsAge: 24College: OklahomaNFL Experience: 4 yearsDaryl Williams is yet another development success story that Panthers offensive line coach John Matsko can add to his already stellar resume. Originally drafted in the 4th round of the 2015 NFL Draft Cheap Kawann Short Jersey , Williams has risen from promising project to All-Pro starter in the course of three full NFL seasons. Now on the final year of his rookie contract and after having performed at a high level last season, one of the big topics going forward is what the Panthers will do as far as his contract situation goes.Williams has earned a significant raise, but maybe not as significant as being one of the top paid right tackles in the league. I touched on this topic briefly in a recent article about the state of negotiations between him and the team:The most significant hindrance to Williams case to be paid like one of the best is that he has only performed at a high level for one season, and you’d like to see him do it again before writing up a big check. The second biggest factor is that the Panthers have 2nd round pick Taylor Moton waiting in the wings Cheap Greg Olsen Jersey , though no one is sure what exactly we have in him yet. No doubt the Panthers will want to offer Williams a deal, but I am not sure it will be enough, and whether or not Williams will become the second talented offensive lineman to walk in free agency in as many years.