Dark Knight Rises

Tom Shelton
Ok so maybe im being anal, but i know if anyone is as geeky as me they'll dig this.

Ok.  Bane chooses the football game to speak to Gotham, as presumably it is the biggest gathering of the people of Gotham.  Thats cool.. dig that Id do the same.

During the game, the city gets closed off, no way out whatsoever!

Half of the people in that stadium would have been fans of Rapid City, the away team.  So what the fuck are they going to do?  Where do they go?  Thousands of non-gothamers would be wandering the cold ass streets wondering what the fuck they did to deserve this!

Bane seems to be a fair guy, his only beef is with Gotham, he strikes me as the kind of person who wouldnt condemn someone who didnt deserve it.

So da fuck did these people do?!

SUCKS TO BE THEM I GUESS!

Just another plot hole i had to pick out, feel free to counter it if you can.

Re: Dark Knight Rises

JMix
Perhaps somewhat less than half would be fans of the other team. I have been to pro games where there were almost no fans of the away team. It is a good point though.

Here's another one: How do you get an entire field to collapse without:

1) Also collapsing the stadium which surrounds it?
2) Causing multiple deafening explosions which would have caused the running back to stop to see what was going on behind him ( or at least look over his shoulders while he was running)?
3) There being some sections which wouldn't collapse?

Great looking scene.
Totally improbable